This makes Ford Credit Management an online process where all credit reports and credit-related services are available in the respective employee accounts.
To register for online access, you need your account number, which you will receive with your first statement. Registration can be done at MyFordBenefits using a desktop computer, phone, tablet, or the FordPass app.
When you access your account, you will be able to know the details of the following services;
- schedule a payment
- Set up automatic payments
- Change your expiration date (see our instructional video below)
- View bank statements and payment history
- See how much you owe on your account (“Payment”)
- Check the end date of your rental agreement
- Configure SMS * and / or email notifications
MyForPay Enrollment Process
- Click here for instant login www.myfordbenefits.com
- The Social Security Number (SSN) is your initial user ID that is used on my ford performance portal.
- Your date of birth in MM / DD / YY format is your initial PIN code.
- After logging in to my ford Benefits for the first time, you must change your username, as well as your username and PIN code.
- If you want to access your performance data when logging in or making authorized transactions through the employee login panel, you will need this user ID and PIN.
- Click on “US Employees” Or in the desired department as mentioned in the picture above.
- Sign up to access your account.
The above information regarding MyFordPay and its services is beneficial to you. The article also includes, how to enroll in the MyFordPay. Hope, the above article is helpful to you.